Open Work Permit

An open work permit is a work permit that is not job-specific, employer specific and in most cases its not location specific.

There are several categories under which you may be eligible to apply for an open work permit. Some of the categories may include:

  • International student who graduated from a designated learning institution and are eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program
  • Workers in Canada who have an employer-specific work permit and are being abused or at risk of being abused in relation to their job in Canada
  • Applicants who have applied for permanent residence in Canada
  • Applicants who are a dependent family member of someone who applied for permanent residence
  • Applicants who are the spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker or international student
  • Applicants who are the spouse or common-law partner of an applicant of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
  • Applicants who are a refugee, refugee claimant, protected person or their family member

Apart from the above, we have a comprehensive range of services for employers. We keep track of all your foreign worker documentation processing. You or your Human resource department can rely on our expertise and Zenith Immigration can keep track of all visa deadlines and dates.

What Next?

It important to have complete information about how to get a temporary work permit in Canada. You can connect with our experts and know everything in detail.

Employers can contact us and one of our experts will be more than happy to assist you, we are just a call away.