Extension of Status

If you are a visitor, worker or student in Canada and your status is expiring soon and you wish to extend your stay in Canada we can help you. An application must be submitted with proper documentation and explanation giving reasons and supporting documents for extension of your status. Our experts can guide you about your eligibility to extend your status. If you have lost your status you may still have a chance to restore your status. Talk to us today.