Immigration is a serious matter, let us handle it for you....seriously

Canadian Immigration | Who Can Represent You

There has been a myth among lots of people that travel agents are visa counselors. Quite a few people think that since their relatives are buying tickets from a trusted travel agent, he is the best person to seek immigration or visa advice from. But that is far from true. Canadian Government only recognize a select set of people who can represent and advice applicants with regards to any immigration or citizenship matters for a fee.

  • lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society,
  • notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and
  • immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.

These people are called “authorized” representatives.

The people are trained and licensed for providing advice. So next time you have a question regarding immigration or visa , make sure you make an informed decision